Monday, February 1, 2010

Does anyone have any really, really big checkers?  Stacie and I like board games.  We have the Pirates of the Caribbean version of Life.  Stacie wins every time.  No, really.  We have  played dozens of times with the same result.  Once, I was 2 spaces from the win and I rolled a 1.  The card I picked handed the game to her.  I don't get it.  I fair better at trivial board games (unless Taco is playing).  Movie trivial games are fun but its amazing how I know nothing about movies that have been released in the last 15 years.  Monopoly is fun to play for the first 2 hours then I can't keep up with all the real estate deals.  Guesstures is a game that you can play even with people you don't know.  In fact it might be more fun to use this game as an ice breaker.  It definitely will push people past their comfort zones in a good way.  Try it at your next gathering and see if I'm right.  What is your favorite game?

2 comments: