Friday, March 26, 2010

This old container has so much character.  Its planks are faded and chipped.  Its steel bands are rusted.  But it is holding together after all these years.  I had never heard of the term "bucket list" until the movie came out but I had an index of things in my mind that I wanted to do before I die.  I've been able to check off a few along the years.  Hopefully in the next couple years I will be able to delete another one from the list.  Visit all 50 states (I know some of you reading this think there are 52 states, but there aren't).  I am at 48 right now.  The problem is that the two state that I need to visit are 5,000 miles apart.  Rhode Island and Hawaii.  Stacie is also 2 states away from this milestone.  Rhode Island and Alaska.  We will visit Alaska this summer and she will only be 1 away!  What's on your bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment