Wednesday, September 29, 2010

This guy looks menacing and intimidating but was docile and friendly as we got in our car.  He found the highest point of his domain and got comfortable.  A person who parked nearby saw him in his casual state and walked up to get a better look.  The dog just wagged his little nubby tail and gave that "Are you going to scratch me behind the ears?" look.  Don't get me wrong, I really think he could have gone from Scooby Doo to Cujo in a second flat but was content as long as you didn't threaten his property.  Colorado is the most pet friendly place that I have seen so I'm not sure why the owner left him in the car but at least it wasn't hot tonight.  The light from the automatic focus seem to make him uneasy so I only took a couple pictures.  Do you have to feed your car alarm?

No comments:

Post a Comment