Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm the kind of American Idol fan who loves the auditions.  The competition part is alright, but there's nothing like watching narcissistic, delusional, exceedingly ridiculous people make fools of themselves on national television.  How do these people face their co-workers back at the office?  I believe in supporting your family members, but I also believe that you should be honest and tell them that they "sound like a cat barking".  Lucky for me they don't say that.  I bet that even after watching themselves on TV they wonder why they were laughed off the stage.  Some people find it a great venue to flex their golden pipes while others flex sewer pipes.  It's great entertainment.  Who is your favorite American Idol?

1 comment:

  1. its the same over here. we start recording them for the auditions and end up watching the entire season.

    ReplyDelete