Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!  Stacie and I have had a great day.  We woke up in the media room since we fell asleep there watching the Olympics late last night.  We had breakfast in couch (media room).  We went shopping for a while and stopped at a restaurant for lunch.  We have an afternoon of festivities planned that include cooking a gourmet meal together, opening presents, and watching the season premier of our all-time favorite reality show, "Amazing Race".  We will also take in a few of the televised events from Vancouver.  I hope that you are enjoying your day with your sweetheart.  Today is just an emphasis on what we should be doing everyday for the ones we love, right?  Stacie treats me like a KING everyday, all day and I am so grateful for her.  I Love You, Hon!!!  What have you done for your Valentine so far this year?

1 comment:

  1. Dad and I had a great day. It is always a great day when I am with Dad. We had gifts for each other and had a quite day at home

    ReplyDelete