Tuesday, February 9, 2010

This morning the surface of this parking lot was under 4 inches of snow.  As the day moved on and the sun came out I was reminded of a New York City sidewalk in the dead of winter.  You couldn't tell it was 17 degrees when I took this picture, so I will just tell you, it was cold.  At one point, the steam was so blanketing that the trees at the far end were completely obscured.  I'll have to work on being in the right place at the right time.  It is so amazing living here.  I never have to go out of my way to find something unique or beautiful.  Today's picture was waiting for me as I walked out of the restaurant after lunch.  I got there a little late, but better late than not having a camera with me.  What is awaiting you around the corner?

No comments:

Post a Comment