Saturday, April 10, 2010

These two little fellows were up early this morning to have a fast food breakfast.  This feeder was full two days ago so by the looks of it, this drive-thru, I mean, fly-thru will be very popular.  I was awakened this morning by a new noise that had a definite pattern to it but I couldn't figure out what it was.  It turned out to be a bird (not one of these, but one with apparently less intelligence) that was flying into our back door.  The only thing I could figure out was that he, or she, could see the reflection of the rising sun in the glass and was trying to get to it.  Other than that explanation, ????  I noticed that no birds appeared at the feeder after 9:30am.  I checked throughout the day and it was vacant.  It will be interesting to look out the window and see what visitors have stopped for a bite to eat.  If you ask Tim and Clair they will tell you that I used to have a honey bun and a Coke to start my day.  They call it a "Pappy Breakfast".  I'm older and wiser now, but Stacie makes sure that I have good food for the most important meal of the day.  How do you start the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment