Monday, May 10, 2010

First, Happy Birthday Becky!  I hope you have had a great day and are enjoying Florida!  This little girl clearly showed that she was enjoying herself.  In her short life she has already mastered how to win friends and influence people.  If her stroller pusher mentioned her name, I didn't catch it (I will pay more attention next time).  Her little fingers were so animated and seemed to be connected to that big smile of hers (Is she trying to tie a bow tie?).  Her grin was very contagious and I noticed how much more I was enjoying the day after coming in contact with this charismatic young lass.  It was uplifting to see the joy in this little one's eyes and the warmth from our meeting erased the stress from the whole day.  Thank you, little girl.  Do you leave a positive impression on the people that you meet?

No comments:

Post a Comment