Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The day started out with a dead battery scare.  I climbed into my car and turned the key and click, click, click.  I tried again with worst results.  I looked around to see if I had left anything on and didn't see anything obvious.  I tried the key again and it started and stayed running.  I chanced the drive to work and when I got there I turned the engine off then back on with success.  At midday, a coworker suggested we test it again and he had some tools and some battery power just in case.  It started again.  Both cables connecting the battery were tight as well.  After work I didn't have any problems with the car and good thing since there is no one around at that time.  I pulled into the garage after running some errands and I checked every door and every light just to be sure.  What will the morning bring you?

No comments:

Post a Comment