Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Stacie and I took the customary stroll around the neighborhood this evening and we saw this posted on the community bulletin board.  This happened last night about the same time that I was walking around taking pictures.  The bears were taking apart the bird feeder trying to get something to eat and I missed it.  Stacie said that it was probably for the best since I get hurt doing everything.  I could see the headlines now..."Man gets mauled by bear trying to get bear to smile for picture.  Film at Eleven".  We went to the scene of the action tonight but didn't see any bears, just the empty pole where the bird feeder once sat.  When we were on the cruise back in July some bears demolished a bird feeder right across the street from our house.  One day I will be able to share some bear pictures with you.  When was the last time you were in the right place at the right time?

No comments:

Post a Comment