Friday, October 1, 2010

I grabbed my camera and decided to do some maintenance on one of my Geocache hides.  The logs had been reporting that the lid was hard to get off and I know how frustrating that can be.  I pulled up to the location and all of a sudden it was Grand Central Station.  The city of Colorado Springs showed up to do some repairs, a moving company was backing into a nearby apartment complex, and the traffic being held up by these two events parked cars right alongside me.  I took some pictures while the congestion cleared.  The lid was almost impossible to get off.  Luckily I had a multi-tool in the car and coaxed the rusted metal apart.  I swapped the contents into the new container and now cachers will have a better experience finding this hidden treasure.  Although this picture gives away the cache's location, it's not in view.  If you would like to hear more about Geocaching, click on the "comments" link below, click "Post a message", Select "Name/URL", and leave a message (you can leave URL blank). Or you can click on the Geocaching.com link to the right and watch a video that will explain it all to you.   Have you found what you're looking for?

No comments:

Post a Comment