Friday, December 10, 2010

Stacie and I were able to have breakfast together this morning at one of our favorite restaurants.  I dropped her off at work and went to an eye exam.  When I entered the first stage of the exam process I got very nervous.  If the technician was going to ask me to read the eye charts on the wall (there were 3) I was not going to be able to do it.  They were in Chinese, Arabic, and Farsi.  Later the Doctor of Optometry dilated my eyes and I started seeing the world as if a 300,000 candle power spot light was a foot in front of me.  I was so glad that Sam Foster invented sunglasses back in 1929.  I enjoyed the next few hours doing some shopping and met Stacie at quitting time.  After dinner we ran a few errands and now we are catching up on some digitally recorded television.  How did you spend your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment