Sunday, April 4, 2010

And the stone was rolled away.  We celebrate the best event in history on this day.  A lot of people just think it is the day that a rabbit shows up and leaves baskets of eggs and candy but it is a great deal more than that.  It is what separates Christians from the rest of the world.  Our great country was founded on faith in God and we must always thank Him for His great sacrifice.  There is no way that I would ever give up my son, but God did that for us.  I don't understand people who say they don't believe in God.  I see Him in everything that He's made.  The stars, mountains, rivers, beautiful fowl of the air, and Stacie.  I'm not a real deep person thought-wise but I always live by my motto:  It is never too late to do the right thing.  Do you know Jesus?

No comments:

Post a Comment