Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Who would have known that I scraped 2 inches of snow off of my car this morning (project storage still being used in the garage)?  The sun came out, the snow retreated and the day ended so much better than it started.  As I went out for my stroll this evening the sun was filtering through the mist rising from the majestic mountains.  I stopped and took in the view for a few seconds before I started snapping photographs.  I used the opportunity to experiment with aperture and shutter speed.  I took 118 pictures.  It was a great learning experience.  After I tore myself away from the panoramic scene these vibrant daffodils were begging for me to capture their reflected visible light.  I tried several angles and focal points and acted like I knew what I was doing.  I soon realized that I had taken longer for my walk than normal and I needed to get home to the most beautiful blossom.  What do you see on your daily walk?  

No comments:

Post a Comment