Friday, August 27, 2010

It's hard to believe that Stacie and I were wrapped up in blankets on the back deck just a few days ago.  Today it was in the 90s here and it just felt good.  People are out again enjoying the magnificent weather and this weekend is supposed to be quite beautiful.  The condition of the atmosphere makes a huge impact on the spirits of the Earth's inhabitants.  Now that the temperature has risen and the dreary clouds have drifted away, the outdoors is the talk of the town.  I can't tell you how many conversations I've walked past that have been about that "perfect scenic spot".  I think it's funny that the person giving you the scoop on the location of their favorite get-away goes into "used car salesman" mode.  You haven't lived until you've been there.  You won't see anything more spectacular.  It will be the most fun you will ever have.  I'm just thankful that they are willing to give the information.  Stacie and I always enjoy finding out about new places to visit.  We love to use the experience of others to get us to places that might have otherwise gone unnoticed.  Where is your favorite escape?

1 comment: